Friday, October 28, 2011

Hand Coloring





What makes a good hand coloring print is the unique pictures that you take that the subject could be multiple colors. What I intend to use as subjects are flowers, people with unique clothing on, or a unique scenery that is simple. It really depends on the picture to determine if you color the whole picture or only parts. If you are coloring a flower then I would only color the flower, but if I had a simple scenery then I would color the whole picture. I really liked my hand coloring pictures because I could change the colors to what I wanted them to be. My balloon picture I really liked because it was hand coloring and the use of lines. I liked my pumpkin hand coloring picture because it had a lot of detail but the detail was big enough that I could color it different colors. What I didn't like about my pumpkin picture is that I didn't color the whole picture when I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment