Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photo 2- First roll

The subjects in my first roll was mainly nature and people.  The first photo I printed was a portrait of Kayla Roberts. I liked this photo because she was framed between two tree branches and the lighting was softer due to the sun going behind clouds. The second photo I printed was of hands holding a flower.  I liked this photo because the photo caught my eye and the hands lead you into the main focus, the flower. The improvements that should be made on the first one would be that i need to remember the rule of thirds and burn in her shirt a little more so it isn't distracting. In the second photo I should have used the rule of thirds instead of having the subject in the middle of the photo. I need to improve on reading my light meter when taking a picture and deciding whether or not I need to over expose or under expose to get a better photo. I felt very comfortable dodging and burning my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment