Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cross Processing





Cross processing is taking a colored photo that you have taken and developing it in different chemicals so that either the picture has a more orange tint to it or a more blue green tint. It brings out the colors in the photo more. What makes a good cross processing print is the unique coloring and the simple subject with lots of color. For a subject I intend on using neat scenery shots that are unique around sunrise or sunset. Also my subjects would possibly be people with bight clothing or in a bright scene. I did accompish what i wanted to be the scenery shots that I got turned out with neat coloring through clouds and near the water. In my prints, I liked the coloring that turned out. What I didn't like was that they turned out darker then I thought they were going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment