Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Polaroid

This is a good polaroid photo because it has a good subject and all the dark colors transfered eventhough normally dark colors dont turn out so well. 
This is a goods polaroid photo because the subject is simple and they made sure that there subject was not dark so that the detail and colors show.

This is a good polaroid transfer because the coloring of the picture is interesting to look at and the subjects are simple.
This is a good polaroid tranfer because it makes the oicture look old and like it was taken in the past. Also because the simple colors helped the subject pop in the picture.

In the future when shooting polaroid film, I plan on taking intresting light lighting that will show a lot of detail. Also I plan on taking pictures of instresting still objects so that I know that the colors will come out correctly.

In my first polaroid picture of my brother and his friend at the football game, I liked it because even though it was of people, the bright jerseys made the color on the transfer pop and made the picture look like a painting. In my second polaroid transfer, I didn't like it as much because the background was to dark and it had lift off because of that. It wasn't as good as my first one because it wasn't as clear. I only achieved the coloring that I wanted to do in the first photo not the second. In the first photo, the coloring is perfect and in the second photo the coloring isn't as good because of lift off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment