Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Solarization

This is a good solarization photo because it gives you an eery feeling and because the detail in the water and in the metal really pop.
This is a good solarization photo because it shows the use of layering and the detail of the metal hydrant. 
This is a good solarization picture because the contrast in the trees make the details pop and draw you in the photo.
This is a good solarization photo because it brings out the detail ion the bike and makes it look tougher than a normal picture.

In my future photos using solarization, I plan on my subjects being senery or objects that can look scary when solarized. It is important to keep these photos fairly simple because if you don't then you dont get any detail and the blacks will over take the photo. I love my solarized photos because they show tons of detail and because there is a lot of contrast in the photo it helps create and eery feeling to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment