Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Layering

In this photo ther are six layers;the two gys in the very front, the hand with the bucket, the two wrestling and animal, the guy on the horse, the ground, and the sky. What makes this photo work is that it show not only great usage of layering but also framing. Some of the layers intersect but it doesn't interfer with the picture because of the framing elimate, you can see what's going on in each layer.

In this photo there are six layers; the graveyard, the orange grass, the green shrubs, the distant valley, the mountain range, and the sky. What makes this photo work is that you travel through the picture by seeing the white crosses then looking deeper seeing the white clouds.The layers semi- intersect because it is a long distance shot but you can definately tell where the layers are.

In this photo there are four layers; the dog, the group of people, the floor, and the painting in the background. What makes this photo work is that it makes you travel through the picture and gives you the feeling of that one night. The layers do not intersect which helps the fluidity of the picture.

This photo has five layers; the person, the tables, the blue chairs, the pictures on the walls, and the floor. What makes this picture work is that it is a simple picture but the layers make it interesting to look at. The layers are intersecting which kind of makes it hard to pick out the specific layers.

This photo is a Portrait with usage of layering. this photo has five layers; the girl in the red, the girl in the blue, the fans, the ground, and the car.

This assignment makes me a better photographer because it makes me realize that the more layers I have in any picture, the more interseting the picture is to look at. Also it helps me realize that I have to be patient to get the correct photo.

Fiber Paper is a museum grade paper because the quality of the picture is better and you can do more with your picture.

My layering pictures I liked. The first one with the helmet in the foreground and the huddle in the back ground I liked bacause it was unique and had four or five layers in it. The second one was my favorite because not only did I use layering, I use a little bit of framing in the photo too. It is one of my best pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment