Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Portrait Photographers


Annie Leibovitz
This photo is appealing to me because it has amazing emotion showing not only in the face of the girl but the atmosphere that is created around her. Also I liked this photo because there is a spotlight on the forgotten glass slipper which helps bring out the dramatic effect in the photo.

Annie Leibovitz
This photo was appealing to me because the lighting is amazing and the lights also frame her face. Also because the lighting brings out the detail of the dress and isn't blown out completely.


Joe Buissink
This photo was appealing to me because of the coloring and the anticipation feeling you get for the brides face. I also like the location because it frames her face.

Steve Mccurry
This photo was appealing to me because of how the people are posed. It is amazing on how balanced they are. Also none of the people intersect each other which shows that the photographer has great patients.

Steve Mccurry
This photo was appealing to me because of the subjects eyes. Her eyes draw you in and almost make you feel like her eyes tell a story but that story is a mystery. Also because her outfit frames her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment