Wednesday, February 16, 2011

List of Pictures I Would Like to Take

1. My puppy in the air when she jumps to catch her ball.
   I would have a fast shutter speed that way i would catch her in mid air. The aperture would depend on my location.
2. A volleyball player slightly moving in the picture when she/he goes to hit the ball.
   I would have a slow shutter speed so i would get some blur of the person about to hit and have blur in the background. Aperture would probably be a lower number depending on the light in the warehouse/convention center.
3. Someone not expecting a picture being taken while the person is laughing.
   I would have a fast shutter speed so i could catch the person in the middle of the laugh so they couldn't stop and have the aperture around 5.6 depending on the light.
4. A drummer in the middle of playing.
   I would have a fast shutter speed so that i could have a still picture. I would most likely have the aperture set around 1.8 or 2.8 if they don't have much light.
5. A drummer in the middle of playing with blur.
   I would have a slower shutter speed maybe around 15. The aperture would depend on the light around me and the stage lighting.
6. The mountain range in Pennsylvania. (Kinsew Dam area- North PA)
   I would have a slow shutter speed because i would want  the cars and animals going by to be a blur but the mountain range clear. I would have the aperture set depending on the light and the time of day.
7. Japan's slide parks with a person sliding down it.
   I would have a shutter speed in the middle that way i might have a little blur but not a whole lot. Also that way the person and everything around would still be sharp. The aperture would depend on the time of day because its outside.
8. A flag flying in the wind with war troop standing under it.
   I would have a shutter speed in the middle or more toward 15 that way the flag would be moving in the background. I would set the aperture depending on what time of day it is and how much light there is.
9. A ballet dancer jumping in the air.
   I  would have a high shutter speed to catch her in mid air. The aperture would depend on the stage or ballet room lighting.
10. A baby opening up a present on its first Christmas.
   I would have the shutter speed in the middle. The aperture would depend on the lighting from the Christmas tree and the light inside the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment